Tuesday 3 May 2016

From Mrs Rogers

Hi Room 2 and Team Awesome.

I'm sending this from our hotel near Disneyland and I just wanted to say "May the 4th be with you".  I saw Darth Vader, C3PO, R2D2 and BB8 (plus others) today in Disneyland and had my photo taken with Chewbacca.  I know that you guys are going to be doing some Star Wars stuff today and I wanted you to know that I was too.  

I saw a Darth Vader costume that was for sale in a gift shop for $6000!  Ouch!   And they were taking 4 -11 year olds on a Jedi training day..in full costume.  The 4 year olds were very cute trying to control the baddies with their 'force'.  :-)

I'm having a great time here and I wish you were all here with me.  How cool would that be as a school trip!

Mrs Rogers

1 comment:

  1. We miss you Mrs Rogers.
    Yesterday was our May the 4th be with you day and some of us dressed up. Mrs Campbell wasn't here but Mr Haste did some cool activities with us.
    We have a few questions for you:
    What is the name of the Hotel that you are staying at?
    Did you go on the Tower of Terror? The big drop?
    Was Chewbaca fluffy?
    How was your flight?
    What was your favourite ride?
    What time did you go to sleep last night?
    Did you go on the log ride?

    You might not be able to answer all of our questions until you get back.
    It isn't the same without you here.
    Stay well and enjoy the rest of your holiday.

    ReplyDelete